The registration for tickets and/or tables for and entry into the Event is subject to the following terms and conditions and by submitting a booking form and attending the Event you agree that:
- Future US, Inc (the “Organizer”), the organizer of the TV Tech Summit (the “Event”) reserves the right to amend or modify event content or times of the whole or any part of the event due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Organizer cannot be held responsible for any loss or liability incurred by you as a result of entering into a contract with an exhibitor/sponsor or due to advice given by an sponsor/exhibitor/speaker.
- Prohibited Behavior: you acknowledge and agree that the Organizer reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event if the Organizer, in its sole discretion, determines that the attendee’s participation or behavior creates a disruption or hinders the event or the enjoyment of the event content by other attendees. The Organizer reserves the right to deny participation to any attendee who engages in or is reputed to engage in any unsolicited sales activity or any unethical or non-compliant business practices.
- Use of Likeness: By participating in the Event you grant the Organizer the right at the Event to record, film, live stream, photograph, or capture your name, picture, portrait, likeness, voice and statement(s) in any media now available or hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to the Organizer includes (without limitation), the right to edit such media, use the media alone or together with other information, use the media for advertising or promotional purposes, and allow others to use or disseminate the media. You acknowledge that all photographs, videos and other recordings taken by the Organizer are owned solely by the Organizer. Nothing herein will constitute any obligation on the part of Future to use, photograph or record you or make any use of the rights set forth herein. You fully acknowledge the content, meaning, and impact of this release.
- Substitutions: If you are unable to attend, a substitute may attend in your place. Please note that the replacement must be from the same company.